- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE KARDASHIANS REVEALED ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Friday 13 May 2016

Filled Under: ,

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE KARDASHIANS REVEALED

lifestyle trending



I must say a big thank you to those that sent me emails commending my articles, you made me feel special. 

Now that all the pleasantries are over, lets take a look at the issue on the table. I call this issue

ALSO READ - 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI

"The Kardashian formation" 

There is something that you need to understand about this family, It's kinda a complement but not a complement at the same time. But even if we agree on this or not, the fact remains that they are smart. I really love the way they use and dump people, its like a business venture for them. What they do is simple, they date famous guys and use those guys to increase the audience of their reality show.

One thing i find hard to understand is how people just waste their time watching other people's life. This is the reason why I'm not a fan of reality shows. I think I'll be stupid to watch how people live their lives, I rather work harder so that they can watch my life someday. Now Kim is married to Kanye and that means that all Kanye's fans will now watch the Kardashian's show because Kanye is there. This increases the pay that comes to the Kardashians, hmmmm, good business sense. Khloe Married Odom and had flings with other baskeball players, Kylie  dated tiger. Imagine how much caame in with those guys in their show?.

Now they are pissed off because Blac Chyna is playing their own game with them. Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib