- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf MY SIDE CHIC INFECTED ME WITH HIV, NOW SHE'S BLACKMAILING ME THAT SHE WILL TELL MY WIFE. ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Saturday 14 May 2016

Filled Under:

MY SIDE CHIC INFECTED ME WITH HIV, NOW SHE'S BLACKMAILING ME THAT SHE WILL TELL MY WIFE.

trending


This open letter just got in, He needs your advice.


ALSO READ - 7 NIGERIAN MUSICIANS THAT SHOULD STOP SINGING

Hello,
I will like to keep my name hidden for security reasons. I am married with three beautiful kids and I have a very understanding wife and I dont know how to tell her the problem i have gotten myself into.

Six months  ago, I met this very sexy girl at a friend's birthday party. My wife could not go with me because she had to prepare dinner for the kids. This new lady told me that her name was Olivia and that she works in my friend's office. We exchanged numbers and started calling ourselves. Things started getting interesting and we started hanging out and having dinner together at different luxury restaurants.

I felt guilty that I was playing with her heart because i did not tell her that i was married. I summoned up the courage to tell her that i was married with three kids but she did not seem to care. She continued  to make advances towards me until finally, we started having sex with each other.

Two months ago, I fell ill and the doctor said that I needed to do a blood test. The result came out and they found out that i was HIV positive. I confronted this lady and she did not even feel sober. She told me that every woman comes with a price. I started taking HIV drugs and stopped having sex with my wife. I always avoided sex when she asked for it, claiming that i had a stressful day  and had to rest.

Last week, my side chic called me and asked me to credit her account with 5 million naira or else she will tell my wife about my HIV status and how we have been dating. I later discovered that this lady uses her HIV to extort money from men. I am confused. I love my wife and i dont want to loose my marriage. Please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib