- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf “My boyfriend hasn’t spoken to me since he found out I lied to him” ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Saturday 7 May 2016

Filled Under: ,

“My boyfriend hasn’t spoken to me since he found out I lied to him”

lifestyle Movies


A young letter has written an open letter to complain that her boyfriend does not speak to her
anymore after he discovered that she lied to him.Read letter below

Hi,
How do I win my boyfriend’s heart back? He found out I lied to him about something serious and has stopped calling me.

ALSO READ - One day after announcing she's pregnant, Blac Chyna's criminal history exposed
I still love him very much and deeply regret my action but he is refusing to listen to me and I’m losing it.
Please what do I do?
Thanks,
Veronica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib