- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf MY EX WOULD NOT ACCEPT ME BACK BC I DUMPED HIM WEN HE WAS BROKE ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Sunday 29 May 2016

Filled Under:

MY EX WOULD NOT ACCEPT ME BACK BC I DUMPED HIM WEN HE WAS BROKE

Movies
Chike and I dated for 5 years. At the beginning of our relationship, Chike was working in TOTAL and had a very good income. He used to take me shopping in different countries and i had two cars to
myself.

But things changed when Chike was duped by his very close friend. I advised him not to trust Emeka but he did not listen to me. He said I was being a woman and too worried. Emeka told him about an oil deal that would cost him almost all his fortune. Emeka assured him that he would make double the money he invests into the business. Chike trusted Emeka with all his fortune because they have been friends since childhood.

However, Emeka disappeared with Chike's money. Chike borrowed some money from the bank and his workplace. He had to sell everything including my two card and still could not complete the payment. He was sacked and arrested, I had to move on with my life.

Last month, I met Chike in a mall, we had not seen each other for 3years. I was shocked when i was told by a friend that Chike owned the mall. He is not even richer than before. He told me that he got a Job in Saudi Arabian company two years later after the suffering.

I still love him, I want him back but he would not pic my call or even reply my chats. What do i do?

1 comments:

  1. Draft a detailed sucide note explaining yourself to him then go hang on a tree.....that much would touch him to forgive you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib