- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf #PerfectBodyByWB- COUNTDOWN 250 hours TO THE HOTTEST SONG OF THE YEAR ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Filled Under:

#PerfectBodyByWB- COUNTDOWN 250 hours TO THE HOTTEST SONG OF THE YEAR

trending
I don't usually make reviews or hype but when I do, it has to be for something exceptional. The music industry has gone past just being average or good, it is now for those that are exceptional. I was in 

Lagos a few days ago and I decided to visit a producer friend of mine #RUNTINZBEAT. On getting there, I saw him working on this new song that think will shake the Nigerian entertainment industry. 

I had the opportunity to listen to the song and i could not stop repeating this song. But you will have to wait for its official release date by JUNE 10th before you can hear it. This song is a song that will beat the previous hits that you have heard so far. So join me in anticipating for the hottest song you will ever hear this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib