- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Friday 13 May 2016

Filled Under:

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI

trending





You think you know all there is to know about Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji?

After reading her Ventures Africa interview, Genevieve Nnajihas revealed new things about her past and present which are gems if we must say.

play


If you really want to know the newly discovered facts about Genevieve then read the list below;
play

  1. She is an addict of the popular mobile video game Candy Crush. It is said that Genevieve plays the game “religiously.
  2. Genevieve Nnaji’s native name is Ihunanya which means love in Igbo.
  3. In an article on Ventures Africa, Genevieve Nnaji confessed she was a tomboy when she was a child. “I was a tomboy. I had three brothers right behind me. My sisters were too busy with themselves – you know how elder sisters are. I played football on the street. I got into a fight with a neighbor of mine who was a boy and I beat him up… I was six years old. We were mates and he was fat. He definitely asked for it and he got it.
  4. In primary school she produced a comic book series that was popular in her school.
  5. Genevieve and her siblings sold provisions with her mum when her father lost his job.
  6. The least amount of money that Genevieve has in her purse, two thousand Naira which was her first salary ever.
  7. Genevieve Nnaji has a fluffy white dog, a Brichone-Frise, Lahsa mix named Prince.
  8. The actress and her close friend Chinny Onwugbenu like ‘yabbing’ each other for fun when they are not producing movies.
  9. In the Ventures Africa article Genevieve revealed that she thinks about “the thin line between life and death.” She further said “I’m someone who’s dark a lot of the time.
  10. Genevieve Nnaji does not believe in having role models “I didn’t set out trying to be the next somebody, to be like this person. I just set out to do something that I didn’t understand, but something my heart wanted, something that comes out from within, and I just wanted to be given the chance to let it out and express myself” she said.
You can watch the video below;

THE PULSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib