- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf Cheating Nigerian Woman Admits- My Husband’s Friend is Better Than Him in Bed ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Thursday 5 May 2016

Filled Under:

Cheating Nigerian Woman Admits- My Husband’s Friend is Better Than Him in Bed

trending



This is a new post that is now trending online. It's the post of a Nigerian woman to an online adviser about her situation. She said that her husband's friend is better than her husband in bed. Read her post below

Dear Bunmi,
I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husbands friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks. I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but I’m very happy this way. Why?
Dorothy,
After asking this question, the online adviser who seemed to be really pissed by her obviously daring question gave her a very harsh reply. Read reply below
Dear Dorothy,
Because you have no morals, no scruples, no conscience and no common sense. It is clear that you have no respect for your husband, his friendship or your marriage vows. You may think you are happy now, but the joy will evaporate when your husband finds out about your affair. Sexual compatibility is important in a marriage, but it takes a lot more than good sex to make a long, mutually rewarding relationship. Don’t throw away a good future for you and your kid for a sexual fling. By the way, why did you marry your husband in the first place?
Bunmi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib