- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf The real reason why LIL KIM changed her looks via plastic surgery ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Monday 2 May 2016

Filled Under: ,

The real reason why LIL KIM changed her looks via plastic surgery

celeb news lifestyle



Fans have made different comments about the sudden change in the skin tone and appearance of American Hip-pop star, LIL KIM. She never really bothered to address this issue but i guess that the continuous comments on social media about her has given her enough reason to come out and tell her fans why she did the surgery. She recently made a public statement..Read the statement below

All my life men have told me I wasn’t pretty enough–even the men I was dating. And I’d be like, ‘Well, why are you with me, then?’It’s always been men putting me down just like my dad. To this day when someone says I’m cute, I can’t see it. I don’t see it no matter what anybody says.”
She continues:
“I have low self-esteem and I always have,”Guys always cheated on me with women who were European-looking. You know, the long-hair type. Really beautiful women that left me thinking, ‘How I can I compete with that?’ Being a regular black girl wasn’t good enough.”
And the implants? “That surgery was the most pain I’ve ever been in in my life,” says Kim. “But people made such a big deal about it. White women get them every day. It was to make me look the way I wanted to look. It’s my body.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib