- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks Up- “I have never cheated on my husband” ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Saturday 30 April 2016

Filled Under: , ,

Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks Up- “I have never cheated on my husband”

celeb news lifestyle trending




Teebillz came out few days ago to accuse his wife of infidelity and now she has finally responded to his accusations. The songstress in an exclusive interview obtained by Pulse opens up about the ongoing drama telling her side of the story.According to her, she has never cheated on TeeBillz, not with Don Jazzy or any of her label mates. She made it clear that the accusations were false and that nothing of that sort has ever happened.Read her statement below

“I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Sometimes in the studio, one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations. This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib