- See more at: http://labstrikes.blogspot.com.ng/2014/12/divide-blog-post-into-pages.html#sthash.8hpLHWXu.dpuf Tiwa Savage reveals new secrets of TeeBillz..You need to know what she said ~ THE CELEBRITY DIARY

Follow on Facebook

Saturday 30 April 2016

Filled Under: , ,

Tiwa Savage reveals new secrets of TeeBillz..You need to know what she said

celeb news lifestyle trending




According to Tiwa , she said the marriage which looked perfect from the outside was not close to perfect at all.the award winning singer said her marriage to her former manager was filled infidelity, emotional abuse, drug use and mismanagement of funds. She said that she has covered up alot that has been going on in her marriage to TeeBillz for a while now. She said that they have not been together for over two months now.According to Tiwa Savage, Tiwa fired Teebillz because he began to steal from her.In an emotional revelation she emphatically denied Tee Billz’s accusation that she had sex with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy, her record label mate Dr. Sid and Nigerian music legend 2face Idibia. She even offered to take a lie detector test to show her honesty.

“I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. HE started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no. So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, cocaine, bad debt, jealousy over my success.”

“I will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test” said Tiwa Savage.
“When I sacked him as my manager – I will never discredit or take away that TJ worked hard, hustled and believed in me. But what I will say is that at one point….he is booking events and he will book shows.
“The first time I found out that there was foul play was when he booked me for a wedding in London. I have to be paid before I perform. I called one of the organisers, and said I have not been paid. He said that the show has been paid four months ago, he showed me the account were they paid him. TJ declared that the show was for 3M but they really paid 4.5M, out of the 3M he was still receiving the management fee 40%.
He took money already, and collected his percentage, and he didn’t feel anything. He was stealing from his wife. I had to perform at the wedding for free. I do get to perform for free when he takes my money.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Topics

Contact us

Magazine

Follow us on FaceBook

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © THE CELEBRITY DIARY™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism | Distributed by Templatelib